Monday, July 28, 2008

HELLO WORLD.

Little update from the Philippines. I just picked up Aqua VIII's for roughly $80 US dollars at the Nike Stadium aka like the only fucking places in the Philippines you can trust for Nikes. I told them I didn't want to pay $140 dollars for a display shoe and they bumped it down to $80 for me. It was the last size 8 so I had to take it. Anyway they got the Olympic Kobe Hyperdunks with the 10 insignia on the inner toes of both shoes. They also have the All Star 2008 Kobe III (Red and Gold). No Marty McFly Hyperdunks though, sorry folks. At any rate the Hyperdunks were around $120 and the Kobe III's were around $100. They also have BlackCat IIIs and Greenbean V's and Fire Red V's all for around $80-$100. Anyway I am about to get lit the fuck up so late and I'll try to update with some pics soon.


-Justin

No comments: