Saturday, March 29, 2008

WE ARE VERY SOFFFFTTT

So I was up from 10:30AM to now, which is 12:16PM. Did my usual thing, took a shower at 4AM, got dressed, went out to Philly to fuckin go cop a Supreme x Kermit tee at Ubiq. I got there around 6AM and there were two people in front of me, the first douche in line was a fuckin chud. Didn't stop talking about bullshit, and the second dude was real cool and he knew one of my homies from high school so I had no problems with him, so we're coolin and what not and i'm just hyped because I wasn't trying to pay $120 for a Kermit tee, i'd much rather spend $44. Well, 9:50 rolls around and the first dude in line calls his girlfriend and tells her to come out the car. Verrryyy disrespectful, so the chud and his girlfriend cop both mediums and leave me with nothing because they only had two mediums and a large and the second kid bought the large. So fuck it, fuck shady characters, fuck chuds that call their girlfriends last minute, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you.

Sincerely Yours,

Justin

No comments: